And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Son Is Coming Home!

My son is returning today from his three months in Oregon. He was working as a counselor at a Christian summer camp. His flight lands in just a couple of hours. I can't wait to see him. He left in the early part of June. He's bringing a DVD back with him, so I should have some photos that I can show off later. In the meantime, I spent today at my boss's house, working in the yard. Pulling weeds, trimming hedges, and that all-time favorite, laying mulch. I am whooped!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Pulling weeds doesn't sound like part of the job description for a funeral director, does it?? Guess it's all in a days' work...
I'm happy for you...I know you're anxious to see your son...hope the homecoming is wonderful!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

I asked my boss if weed pulling and yard work was covered under the Arts or Sciences section of the National Board. He seemed to think it was the Sciences section. "Don't you remember from school? Landscaping 101?"

And the reunion was wonderful. I am so thrilled to have my son back home.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT