And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, September 01, 2006

Three Day Weekend

I am still amazed that I actually get weekends and holidays off. Twenty years of retail has conditioned me to working every Saturday and most holidays. However, now that I'm no longer in retail, I only work every other Saturday, and that is just a couple of hours, unless we have a visitation or a funeral service, in which case I work as long as necessary. Holidays, such as Labor Day, we do not come into work, and whoever is not on call has to be on call only until lunchtime. I love not being in retail anymore!

This sign is at the house of my wife's Aunt. I think it's hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT