And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, September 07, 2006

How Desperate Do You Have To Be?

I cannot even begin to summarize this. It's best if you read it for yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How utterly strange, why would the two brothers go along with this mad scheme? Sick boys. Because they are about hmm, 10 and 12 years old?

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT