And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crikey!

I suppose by now everyone has heard of the death of famed "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin. First of all, let me extend my condolences to his family. It's a terrible thing when small children lose their father like this. Now let me say that while I am not surprised he died doing what he loved, I am surprised he was killed by something so innocuous as a normally benign sting ray. From watching his exploits, in my family we assumed he would be bitten by a poisonous snake or attacked by the crocodiles he loved so much. Rest in Peace, Steve.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

My heart was broken over that...what a guy! I feel so sorry for Terri and the kids :( Terri and Steve seemed to be two peas in a pod. I know she will miss him horribly.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

In my previous job in retail, we used to talk about his show and how he liked to chuck his wife to the alligators and how much fun he was to watch.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT