And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, September 15, 2006

News Stories

I never really thought about it before I started working in funeral services, but when you read a news story about a tragic car accident where people are killed, or a dead baby found in a dumpster, a funeral home will ultimately be involved in handling the remains. For me, I didn't realize this until I read a a similiar article in yesterday's paper, and this evening I found out we may be taking care of the funeral. I'm not used to actually being part of a news story. Usually, you read the story and that's the end of it. Not so for me. I read the story yesterday, and now, I will be in the middle of it. It just strikes me as surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT