And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No Wonder My Comments Are Down

I just read the Blogger Buzz and found out that bloggers who are not using Beta Blogger could not comment on Beta Blogs. The same holds true for Beta Bloggers; they couldn't comment on regular Blog sites. However, that issue has been fixed, so hopefully I will start seeing some comments. I switched to Beta Blogger about a month ago; I kind of wish I had stuck with the regular blog version. Beta will not import my links, and I'm not clear how to go about adding them; so even though I'm in Beta blog, my template is still regular blog, so I can't use all the nifty features Beta Blog is supposed to have.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You usually get more comments if you acknowlege them!

Anyway - here I am - no. one today!!!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Go to www.blogrolling.com and set up a free account. They will give you the html code to post in your template, then it's easy to add blogs to that account :) If you need help figuring out where to paste it in your template, holler, and I'll see if I can help :)I love playing with templates...just changed mine, although I need to spiff it up a bit! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Coral, I appreciate the tip. I usually don't respond to comments because I wasn't sure if people checked back or not. I'll try to be more conscientious.

Thank you for the offer of help, Jennifer. I'll pass on the blogrolling for now, but I reserve the right to call upon you in the future :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Sank said...

Blogspot in general has been having issues for about the last couple three weeks at least. Posting issues, comment issues, I've had the same thing going. I am still reading however.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Sank, it's nice to know I have an audience. I appreciate the support.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT