And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No Wonder My Comments Are Down

I just read the Blogger Buzz and found out that bloggers who are not using Beta Blogger could not comment on Beta Blogs. The same holds true for Beta Bloggers; they couldn't comment on regular Blog sites. However, that issue has been fixed, so hopefully I will start seeing some comments. I switched to Beta Blogger about a month ago; I kind of wish I had stuck with the regular blog version. Beta will not import my links, and I'm not clear how to go about adding them; so even though I'm in Beta blog, my template is still regular blog, so I can't use all the nifty features Beta Blog is supposed to have.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You usually get more comments if you acknowlege them!

Anyway - here I am - no. one today!!!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Go to www.blogrolling.com and set up a free account. They will give you the html code to post in your template, then it's easy to add blogs to that account :) If you need help figuring out where to paste it in your template, holler, and I'll see if I can help :)I love playing with templates...just changed mine, although I need to spiff it up a bit! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Coral, I appreciate the tip. I usually don't respond to comments because I wasn't sure if people checked back or not. I'll try to be more conscientious.

Thank you for the offer of help, Jennifer. I'll pass on the blogrolling for now, but I reserve the right to call upon you in the future :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Sank said...

Blogspot in general has been having issues for about the last couple three weeks at least. Posting issues, comment issues, I've had the same thing going. I am still reading however.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Sank, it's nice to know I have an audience. I appreciate the support.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT