And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years Resolution

This year I resolve to keep my mouth shut. It seems that every time I talk to my coworkers, I open my big fat mouth and say things that are best left unsaid. For example, I heard something yesterday concerning my boss making all the arrangements for the next week or so. I mentioned this to another director, and now it's all been blown out of proportion. I also found that my boss told this director that I get under his skin. So, in an effort to keep a low profile and stay out of everyone's way, I'm shutting up this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT