And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years Resolution

This year I resolve to keep my mouth shut. It seems that every time I talk to my coworkers, I open my big fat mouth and say things that are best left unsaid. For example, I heard something yesterday concerning my boss making all the arrangements for the next week or so. I mentioned this to another director, and now it's all been blown out of proportion. I also found that my boss told this director that I get under his skin. So, in an effort to keep a low profile and stay out of everyone's way, I'm shutting up this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT