And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Solo Embalming

A couple of weeks ago, I asked the owner when I would be allowed to embalm unsupervised. He informed me that I could go ahead and start, and on Sunday I performed my third solo embalming. The first two I had done some months ago, due to unusual circumstances. My very first one turned out very well, the second one gave me trouble with drainage and distribution, and ended being a six point injection. Sunday my third one went very well. I set the features, raised the vessel, and injected with excellent results. Today the owner reviewed my work and said, aside from making the mouth look a little clenched, I did a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT