And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, July 02, 2010

Takes A Day Off - Forever Part 2

Takes A Day Off finally made contact today at lunchtime. He claimed he's been in jail on some outstanding warrants, but I don't believe it for a minute. I searched the online jail records and found no record of his name. Plus, his ex-girlfriend told us earlier this week she had spoken to him recently, and she made no mention of any jail time. Finally, he has a myspace and twitter account, which I have been following daily, and there is no mention in there anywhere of being in jail. Additionally, most of his posts concern being at home and drinking. There are even some photos he uploaded.
Anyhow, he spoke to the owner, who let him know that he no longer had a job. So it's official. Takes A Day Off is gone for good, as if we didn't know that already.
Takes A Day Off Forever (Part 1)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting rid of him. Although, you're going to have fine a new source of material :)

I love it when people who are stupid as this guy demonstrate their idiocy through social media.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

It's sad that people can be so dumb. I honestly think that Y2K is a biological virus that makes people dumber.
When he worked, he was an ok guy to work with, but it got to the point where his ethic and selfishness became a liability.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT