And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, December 12, 2010

When It Rains

When things break, they break big. I was commenting in my last post about our lack of business. The other day we got two calls. Both of them are full service burials, and both of them had their visitations on Sunday, both afternoon and evening. One family is very nice, calm and reserved. The other is very high maintenance, demanding and loud. They brought a laundry basket full of photos to display, insisted on getting to use our new hearse, even though they are a local burial, and the other family is going to the National Cemetery. They also wanted their memorial cards laminated, and even though it was explained to them that we are out of laminates right now, they still complained that the cards were not laminated. I am so glad I am taking the other funeral out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT