And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

What Gives?

One week into December and we have had no calls at all. We did get one on December 1st, but that was a ship in from another state, and since the person died in November, it's counted as a November call. In the meantime, our other location has had three calls so far. I spent all day yesterday dusting the offices, and all day today cleaning and mopping the bathrooms and kitchen. If we don't get some business soon, I'm not sure what work I can do to keep busy and fill my days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Maybe people are hanging on until the holidays are over, who knows.....
I just read the book "Stiff, The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach. It is an excellent read if you haven't already read it. Fascinating, historical, humorous, and scientific all rolled into one.

Hope you're doing well.....Karla

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT