And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sometimes The Job Hits Home

I'm relieved to report that the family was very pleased with the work I did on their loved one a couple of weeks ago.

I'm very sad to report that my uncle, brother of my late father, passed away this afternoon. We weren't terribly close; he had a tendency to keep people at a distance. Still, I was very sad when I got the news and went into the garage at work to gather myself. I don't know when services will be, or even if I will be able to attend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Even when we're not close to someone, whether family or friend, it still hurts when they're gone.

Take care....

Karla

11:05 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thank you so much. I was able to go, and it was a very nice service.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT