And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Friday, October 24, 2008

Nothing Much To Report

Work has slowed down slightly. There hasn't been a lot going on, except services yesterday and today. Visitation last night and the service today were very small, pretty much family only. I'm off this weekend and I plan to get some Christmas shopping done and get my hair cut. I've got three paid vacations left to use up, so I'll have to plan when I can do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT