And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Friday, July 20, 2007

Finally, A Whole Weekend Off

I was looking over my timesheets for the past couple of months, and it turns out that I have worked every Saturday for the last 5 weeks. Three of those Saturdays I was on call anyhow, but I still ended up working two Saturdays when I should have been off. Plus, there was that one Sunday where I had to go to the funeral home to take care of the funeral notice which the newspaper messed up.

Regardless, I am free this weekend. I told my boss when I left work, "see you Monday." He answered back, "Unless we get a 600 pound body to remove." I said, "See You Monday!"

I absolutely will not be going in this weekend for any reason short of the Second Coming of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT