And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, July 20, 2007

Finally, A Whole Weekend Off

I was looking over my timesheets for the past couple of months, and it turns out that I have worked every Saturday for the last 5 weeks. Three of those Saturdays I was on call anyhow, but I still ended up working two Saturdays when I should have been off. Plus, there was that one Sunday where I had to go to the funeral home to take care of the funeral notice which the newspaper messed up.

Regardless, I am free this weekend. I told my boss when I left work, "see you Monday." He answered back, "Unless we get a 600 pound body to remove." I said, "See You Monday!"

I absolutely will not be going in this weekend for any reason short of the Second Coming of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT