And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Friday, October 27, 2006

Christmas At Ground Zero

Here is a link to the video of one my favorite Christmas songs. I hope you enjoy it, I know I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sank said...

Excellent! 5 stars!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Definitely one of my favorites!
I only found this a couple of years ago when I bought my son a Weird Al DVD of his greatest hits. The liner notes says that radio stations wouldn't play this because they felt it was not appropriate for the holidays.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT