And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Halloween At The Cemetery

This is the children's section at one of our local cemeteries. The families have placed decorations on the graves of their children.
A lot of times I will see balloons, stuffed animals, angel figurines, all kinds of mementos. I cannot even begin to imagine how painful it must be to lose a child.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT