And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Casket Delivery

We received our order of caskets this week. We ended up with about 37 instead of the 45 we expected. I'm not sure what happened to the missing ones. These are pictures of our three car garage before we received our order.










Here are some pictures after the order arrived:










The caskets are taking up one full garage bay. They are so tall we had to close the garage door, then unplug it, because trying to raise the door would topple them all, or at least bang the heck out of them.

Thankfully, about the time the delivery truck pulled up, I had to leave to go to the airport and pick up the owner and his family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT