And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, October 27, 2006

Christmas At Ground Zero

Here is a link to the video of one my favorite Christmas songs. I hope you enjoy it, I know I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sank said...

Excellent! 5 stars!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Definitely one of my favorites!
I only found this a couple of years ago when I bought my son a Weird Al DVD of his greatest hits. The liner notes says that radio stations wouldn't play this because they felt it was not appropriate for the holidays.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT