And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spot Check The Vehicles For Random Cargo

I got a call from my boss earlier today. He asked me if I had emptied out the van. I told him that I had no idea there were items in the van to be unloaded, and that the van was not at the funeral home at the moment. He told me to make sure it got emptied when it was back at the funeral home. So now I guess I'm supposed to randomly check the vehicles to see if they have any cargo that may need unloading. This kind of crap goes hand in hand with my previous post. I was so stressed when I wrote it I neglected to mention things my boss does that get to me. He will make arrangements, but then not write down important things in the file, such as which casket, is there a memorial package, is it a full package or cards only; which cards, which poem on the cards, stuff like that. So we end up calling him a few times before the service to get these things clarified. It would be a whole lot easier if he did his actual job and wrote everything down so his staff could get the funeral set up properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT