And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Karma Can Be A Female Dog

In my last post I mentioned how the intern wished me a busy weekend. Karma overheard that remark, crawled out of her nice, cozy, warm bed and bit him in the backside. He's got visitation this Sunday from 12-6, which means he'll pretty much be working the entire day. We have to be there early to receive flowers and set them up, so he'll probably have to arrive at work around 9 or 10am. My only response was a gentle, "Neener Neener Neener!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT