And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Helpless, Lazy Or Stupid?

I had to go over to the other location today to lead a funeral out to the cemetery. While I was there my boss said he had several things for me to take care of. One task was to finish filling out a death certificate that had some missing information. He had received the info from the families, so I made those corrections. The next was to print the cremation permit on a call that we got approval on late yesterday. The last thing was to reorder death certificates. This highly technical, extremely complicated task requires someone to fill out a form and fax it to the health department. All I could think was, "Really? You had to wait for me to come here and do it? You couldn't do it yourself?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT