And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Have Snatched The Pebble From His Hand

I have learned more about embalming from Returning Employee than anybody. We work well together and have done many many cases. Returning Employee and I were embalming two bodies on Sunday morning. He was having trouble raising the right carotid artery. He said he couldn't feel anything like an artery; maybe it was a small one. He asked me to come over and see what I thought. I poked around inside the neck for a few moments, grabbed a couple of aneurysm hooks, and in just a moment or two had the artery raised. Later, when we decided to shoot up the left side of the head, I told him to let me know if he needed any help with the artery. His response was that he was going to let me go ahead and do it, since I did such a fine job on the first artery. Naturally, I got the second one up in just a few moments, as well. I told him I would not tell anyone, except maybe
My Wife
The Secretary
Takes A Day Off
My Boss
The Owner
Owner's Wife
and I kept my word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT