And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to use the bathroom. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I laid in bed playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. For anyone not familiar with the game, you think of a famous person and within six steps try and connect them in some way to Kevin Bacon. For example, Robin Williams.
Robin Williams was in "The World According to Garp" with John Lithgow.
John Lithgow was in "Footloose" with Kevin Bacon.

Some connections may be more elaborate. The challenge I chose for myself was Andre the Giant. At 3am, my brain wasn't working too well, so I did not get an answer before I fell asleep. However, I did come up with one this morning.
To see my solution, click on the comments link.

3 Comments:

Blogger Granimore said...

Andre the Giant was in "The Princess Bride", which was directed by Rob Reiner.
Rob Reiner's step-daughter, Tracy Reiner, was in "Apollo 13" with Kevin Bacon.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even better:

Christopher Guest was in The Princess Bride with Andre the Giant, and was also in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

That was a good one. I didn't know Christopher Guest was in "A Few Good Men."

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT