And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Family Was Pleased

The person I embalmed Monday was buried today at the National Cemetery. The family came in an hour before for a private viewing, and they were very happy with the appearance of their loved one. Most of it was due to the cosmetizing done by the owner, but I am still proud of the work I did and the difficulties I dealt with and overcame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT