And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Book Of Eli

I saw it today on my day off. The movie was awesome. I highly recommend it, and I would love to see it again, hopefully with my family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read your take on the movie. I'm thinking of seeing it too.

Just to echo the comment a couple days ago, I continue to read your blog too and always find it interesting.

I'm very close to an on-call job at a local FH. I've been trying for a long time. Your blog has helped encourage me to keep trying. Keep up the good work.

Ken in Indiana

9:09 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Good luck, Ken. I hope that position comes through for you. I hope you also get to see the movie. I want to go again.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT