And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, December 08, 2008

Correction

In my last post I mentioned we had four services in two days, two on Monday and two on Tuesday. It turns out that it was three services on Monday and one on Tuesday. It was a busy Monday today. Two services in the funeral home, and one graveside at the National Cemetery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT