And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Like Father, Like Son?

My son is not sure what he wants to do with his life. I've suggested he join the military (I would like him to go into the Navy) but he has no interest in that at all. He does plan to return to school sometime after the New Year. In the meantime, I asked him if he would be interested in a career in Funeral Services. He said he might consider it, so the next time we have a visitation and/or funeral service, the owner said my son was welcome to work with me and see what's involved. I'm looking forward to introducing my son to what may be a line of work for him to consider.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granimore said...

I hope so; I would like to see him point his life in a specific direction, whatever that might be. As of now, he's searching.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT