And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Solo Embalming

A couple of weeks ago, I asked the owner when I would be allowed to embalm unsupervised. He informed me that I could go ahead and start, and on Sunday I performed my third solo embalming. The first two I had done some months ago, due to unusual circumstances. My very first one turned out very well, the second one gave me trouble with drainage and distribution, and ended being a six point injection. Sunday my third one went very well. I set the features, raised the vessel, and injected with excellent results. Today the owner reviewed my work and said, aside from making the mouth look a little clenched, I did a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT