And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Monday's Trip

Monday will be a good day for me. I get to deliver an urn to the National Cemetery, which is about an hour away. The service is at 1:00pm, and I will be staying for that. I will leave the funeral home around 11:30 or so for the drive, which I will be making in the company car. This car has a tape deck, so I'll be bringing along a few tapes to listen to on the way. I won't get back until about 2:30 or 3:00, later if I stop for lunch on the way back. I'm really looking forward to a day out, and I will be taking my birthday present along, a new digital camera. I'll be taking a few photos, and I'll be glad to post any decent looking ones when I return. I do have one photo in mind: there's a plaque near the visitor's center which has a really neat inscription. I'll be sure to get a picture of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT