And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Passed The Arts Section!

I have just returned from taking the Arts section of my National Board Exam. I passed with an 88! Some of the questions were tricky and challenging, but overall it was a reasonable test.
What more can I say? I'm thrilled!
Now for the Sciences section next week. One thing for sure; I'm going to have to study study study! {blech}

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations! And, good luck with the upcoming portion!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thank you, and congrats on the new job.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Alucard said...

Congrats! Well, one less thing to worry about. Now, for the rest of it :D

8:50 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Jason.
How's the OAR situation/OCS shaping up for you? And what's happening at your work?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Alucard said...

Granimore, the first of three boards is this Friday, April 7th. Then the other are next week some time.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT