And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Week At My New Location

And so far it has been very satisfying. I arrived at work 8:30 Monday morning. We had one body already embalmed, and another awaiting embalming. While working on that one, we got another call. We made that removal. Tuesday we had two funerals, one a casketed burial at the National Cemetery, the other was an urn ceremony, again, at the National Cemetery. Today we had another call, and Thursday we have viewing and then burial. Friday we have another viewing, then ship out of state. A very busy week so far, and very satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT