And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Email Issues

When I established this blog all those years ago, I set up one email address for the blog, and a separate email to receive notifications of comments. I found out a few days ago that my comments email address hosting, which was my primary email address for practically everything, had been shut down by the owners in protest of the NSA revelation of spying on American email messages. So if you commented and I never responded, it is most likely because I never received notification of a comment being made. I apologize for any oversight and certainly did not mean to ignore or offend anyone. I have transferred all comment notifications to this blog's email address, and should not fail to receive any further notifications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT