And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Finally, Some Relief!

I was on call all last week while the intern was on vacation. With him gone, it was just myself and my boss available for calls, which loosely translated means I was on call the whole time. And did the calls come in! The intern was gone from a Friday to a Friday, and I went out on call Friday night, Saturday morning, Monday night, Tuesday night (twice), Wednesday night (twice). I did seven removals to my boss's one. The only reason he did that one was the deceased was a friend of an employee. Needless to say I was beat, and was very glad to see the intern return to work. Since he came back we've only had a couple of calls, and I've been able to sleep through the night several days in a row. My boss told me he would give me some time off, so I hope when he returns from his vacation (he'll be back next Monday) that I'll get a couple of days to relax and take it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT