And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Three Weeks And Counting

Work continues to be busy. Every time I think we've slowed down, we'll get 3 or 4 calls within a couple of days. I am so burned out right now. My vacation is three weeks away and I can't wait. We're going on a cruise and I am so looking forward to it. The best thing about a cruise, aside from all the awesome free food, 24 hour pizza bar, and self-serve frozen yogurt machines, is the fact that cell phones do not get reception when you're far from shore! I really need this vacation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Karla said...

You deserve a break, enjoy your vacation!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT