And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

A Minor Rant

This has nothing to do with work, but I went to Sonic for lunch today, wanting to try the new pretzel dogs. The menu offered two choices, a regular hot dog or a cheesy bacon dog. No further descriptions were given. You would think an item called a cheesy bacon dog would have cheese, bacon and the hot dog. I got it back to work and bit into it to discover it was loaded with onions. I hate deceitful menus and I hate onions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT