And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, January 31, 2011

The End Of The World As We Know It

And I feel fine. I went to see "Skyline" when it come out a couple of months ago. For those of you who haven't seen it, aliens attack Los Angeles (and presumably the rest of the world). The main characters spend the rest of the movie trying to survive. It got me to thinking. Please don't think I'm longing for alien invasions, human genocide and all that, but sometimes I wonder what would happen if there were an event so grand and epic that it forever altered the course of human history, as contact with another intelligent species would be. And then somedays I just wish I didn't have go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT