And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, March 08, 2010

Holy Crap, It's Busy!

The business just keeps coming and coming and coming! We're short-handed, overworked and frazzled. We had quite a few calls over the weekend, 2 this morning, 1 as I was leaving work, with some calls that we know are pending. The owner is looking for another licensed funeral director, and a secretary for our new location.
Saturday we had a large funeral, I came in at 8am and left at 6pm, stopping long enough to shovel down a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's, then went right back to work. Sunday I worked 5 hours, and this morning, as I mentioned, started out with 2 calls. I made both of those removals, then started running the errands, got shorted on my lunch by 30 minutes, got back to the errands in the afternoon, and left work 30 minutes later than normal.
Please, God, if you're willing, give us a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT