And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Eleven Years

Today is the 11th anniversary of the passing of my father. How my life has changed in that time. I went from being a broke, unhappy, retail slave renting an apartment to a more financially secure, happy in his career, home owning funeral director. Yet I would give all that up if it would bring my father back. I miss him terribly. Still, had he not died my life would be nothing like it is today. I'm rambling, I know. My point is, you never know why things happen the way they do or for what reasons they do. The best you can do is take a crappy situation and try to make some good come out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT