And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, February 11, 2008

I Have A Test Date

I called today to schedule my Licensing exam. I will be testing on Feb. 28 at 12:30 p.m. I will be better prepared this time.

Work has slowed down again. We went almost a week without another call. Yesterday we got word that we will be receiving a ship-in from New Jersey. So far we're up to 28 calls for the year, which is way down from last year. Still, at least we are getting some calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT