And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Re-Testing

I got the confirmation today that my paperwork has been received by the state. In 48 hours, I can call and schedule another attempt at my State Board Exam. I'll probably call on Monday, and schedule for my next day off, which is two weeks from tomorrow. Now that I know what to expect, I'll be better prepared and will hopefully pass. I really can't afford to keep retaking these.

Work has picked up some. I'm experiencing some frustration with our last call. The deceased was a patient of the VA hospital, and I can't get a straight answer on who will be signing the death certificate. And, of course, every time I call I get put on hold, transferred, and voicemailed to death.
Hopefully, though, we'll have an answer tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the test Granimore!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thank you. I appreciate it.
Now that I know what kind of questions to expect, I'll be better prepared.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

Good luck with your exam Granimore. Hopefully you will pass with flying colours this time.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I haven't been by in a while. Sorry it didn't go so well the first time. This will be different.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Sheila. I will be do a better job of preparing this time, especially now that I know what kind of questions to expect.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT