And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, December 14, 2007

More Pictures

This is the den. We sold the TV stand, the easy chairs (there were two) and the end tables at a yard sale last week. We've repainted the walls a darker shade of tan or khaki, whatever you want to call it. We'll be replacing the roll down window shade with vertical blinds, and have disposed of the curtains. The Salvation Army came and picked up the couch and a few other pieces of furniture. We kept the barstools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT