And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Problem Solved

I was able to resolve my wireless router issues. I'm not sure exactly how I did it, but everyone in the house is back up and running on the internet. What started the problems, I couldn't say. My son told me a few days ago he could no longer connect wirelessly. It seems to have started after he downloaded the latest upgrade to his World of Warcraft game. I tried using System Restore on his computer, but that didn't work. Anyhow, when I finally got the router straightened out, he told me his Warcraft game was telling him to download the latest upgrade - again. So before he started down that road, we tried Undo Last System Restore. That solved the problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting this update! I play WoW too, and just recently updated it. I wonder if that could be what is causing the wireless problem. Then again, I also just upgraded my operating system and now my computer won't boot and is sadly sitting with the "Geniuses" at the Genius Bar of the Apple store. Double boo.
-Kim

1:53 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Good luck with your computer problems. I take it you use a Mac since you said it's with the techies at the Apple store. We all have PCs here. I've never used a Mac before.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT