And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Problem Solved

I was able to resolve my wireless router issues. I'm not sure exactly how I did it, but everyone in the house is back up and running on the internet. What started the problems, I couldn't say. My son told me a few days ago he could no longer connect wirelessly. It seems to have started after he downloaded the latest upgrade to his World of Warcraft game. I tried using System Restore on his computer, but that didn't work. Anyhow, when I finally got the router straightened out, he told me his Warcraft game was telling him to download the latest upgrade - again. So before he started down that road, we tried Undo Last System Restore. That solved the problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting this update! I play WoW too, and just recently updated it. I wonder if that could be what is causing the wireless problem. Then again, I also just upgraded my operating system and now my computer won't boot and is sadly sitting with the "Geniuses" at the Genius Bar of the Apple store. Double boo.
-Kim

1:53 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Good luck with your computer problems. I take it you use a Mac since you said it's with the techies at the Apple store. We all have PCs here. I've never used a Mac before.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT