And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, November 16, 2007

Wireless Headaches

Last Christmas I purchased a Linksys Wireless G router. I had a devil of a time getting it to work with my modem, but after a few hours of working with it, I succeeded. It's been working flawlessly until recently. Neither my wife nor my son can access the router anymore. They've been connecting flawlessly since I set it up last year, but within the past month they've both had difficulty. My wife has spotty access, and my son can't connect at all. I've been working on reconnecting them all week, with no luck. On top of that, the keyboard on my computer, which is the host, went out. I'm wondering if we had a lightning strike or power surge which jinxed my equipment. Still, I have all my equipment plugged into a UPS/surge protector. Eventually, I'll get it all straightened out; probably just in time to disconnect it all and move into the house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I have that same router. I just moved. And now it doesn't work. I absolutely cannot figure out why. Grrrr.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

I seem to have it working again, but for the life of me I'm not sure how I did it. I could not work for Geek Squad.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT