And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The End?

There hasn't been a lot happening at work, so I haven't posted anything new in about a week. It got me to thinking; has this blog run it's course? Is it time to pack it in? I just don't know yet. I've been pondering the matter, but I'm undecided about the whole thing. At the very least, I will keep it going until I pass the State Boards. After that, I'll just have to play it by ear. In the meantime, I'll keep you updated on my Board exam, and anything that may happen during the course of my workday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, no, I pop by most days to see your updates. You cannot retire, you are not old enough yet!

Most strange post: - the pictures of the cemtery where the parents had decorated the children's gravestones for Halloween - that really was gruesome and disturbing!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

I'm not old enough to retire; I've still got at least 25 years left in me. I'm just wondering if I should keep this blog up after I get my license? It seems like there's not much new I can share anymore, and I hate posting just for the sake of posting. But I also hate not posting for days and days and days.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but that is why itr is your blog, it is here to please you and you only. If your visitors pop by and like it, great, if they don't that is also fine!

Your blog, yours to close down too.

(You don't think I seriously thought you were old enough to retire?!!!) I can do maths!!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

not yet mate - keep going! it'll keep your brain working and plus in 24 years time, you'll be able to look back at all you've written and then ponder it for a year!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT