And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, August 31, 2007

On My Own

For all intents and purposes, I'm on my own this weekend. The owner is out of town and my boss will be leaving the state for the weekend. I have a memorial service to oversee tomorrow, as well as a cot view. I will also be handling the phones until my boss returns. He will be available by phone, but if anybody calls up or walks in and wants to talk about arrangements, I'm on my own. I believe I'm up to it. I just hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Hope it went well. You seem to have things under control. The boss is lucky to have you.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thankfully, it was a very quiet weekend.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT