And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just A Quick Thought

I saw in today's newspaper the lawyer for the two Middle Eastern students arrested in South Carolina for having explosive materials in their car is claiming they were unjustly stopped and searched due to racial profiling.

Let's assume for a moment he's correct. I don't know the circumstances surrounding the decision of the officer to pull them over, but if they were racially profiled, wouldn't you say that it worked in this instance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT