And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just A Quick Thought

I saw in today's newspaper the lawyer for the two Middle Eastern students arrested in South Carolina for having explosive materials in their car is claiming they were unjustly stopped and searched due to racial profiling.

Let's assume for a moment he's correct. I don't know the circumstances surrounding the decision of the officer to pull them over, but if they were racially profiled, wouldn't you say that it worked in this instance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT