And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, September 07, 2007

Two In One

I had an enjoyable Labor Day weekend, despite having the phones and having to work on my Saturday off. However, things weren't too bad, we didn't get any calls and the phones were relatively quiet. We didn't get any business until Tuesday morning, and again Wednesday. Both families had viewing and visitation Thursday night, with funerals today. I was in charge of the second one, which was burial at the National Cemetery.

Unlike previous services where I was in the lead, this time I felt no anxiety or nervousness at all. Nothing. I led the procession, which was about 7 cars long, took care of the family at the cemetery, spoke to the pastor for a few moments, and everything went fine. Could this mean I'm getting more confident? I guess so.

Now, if I only had that confidence for preparing for my State Board exam, which will occur sometime in the next few weeks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Good luck studying for the exam. I'll bet you'll sailing through.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT