And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sorry For Not Posting More

It's been about 10 days since my last post, and I usually don't go that long without commenting on something. However, work has not provided much material for me to post about. I'm still waiting to hear from the State Board as to when I can take my test, and only in the last day or two has business picked up. We have two full service funerals next week, one with burial at the National Cemetery on Monday, the other with Mass and burial in town on Tuesday. We also have a memorial service Monday, but myself and another employee will be taking care of the funeral. I'll be driving the hearse and leading the procession to the National Cemetery, and the other guy will be driving the limo.

That's the news, now over to Granimore for Sports.

I've been following the first two games of the World Series, sort of. I'll flip back to the game between commercials on my regular channels. I really want the Rockies to win, and I hope they can overcome the two game deficit while they are back home in Colorado. The reason I'm rooting for the Rockies is because they are a young team, and I don't believe they've been in a World Series before. They remind me of the Atlanta Braves, which I followed while I lived there, right up to the 1995 victory in the World Series. After that, I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to see them win for once in their Atlanta history. Anyway, the Red Sox were in a World Series, and victorious, I believe, just three or four years ago. They've had their turns, I want to see the underdog come out on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT